Thursday 10 April 2014

Sharesies - gorgeous spring colours


I just had to share these with you.  A very lovely customer of mine, StephaJo, has sent in a picture of her version of the Overflow Bag and kindly agreed to share it with everyone.  My first thought was "I love that fabric" and then I noticed that she has also monogrammed it on the yoke section.  Completely love this idea!


Then she gives us a peek inside to the reversible lining.  Such an awesome job and totally ready to hit the beach.  StephaJo tells me she has a bunch of friends interested in being lucky recipients of her handiwork and I can see why.

If you have a bag or other item you've made from a Teapot & Snail pattern I'd love to hear from you.  Drop me a line at teapotandsnail@gmail.com or convo me at the shop: teapotandsnail.etsy.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment